Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

TB Recheck
















I could feel you all praying for Hannah's test results. Her TB test site was a MESS!! I knew she would fail and she did. She was positive today. Then she had a chest X-ray and was pronounced free and clear!!! We read her vaccination record and found she had been given the BCG vaccination. Ummmm, you Almost always test positive for TB if you have had this vaccine. That's why we never give the traditional TB test to anyone who has been vaccinated for TB. Put me thru hell for nothing!! I was up all night trying to figure out where I was going to stay for 3 months, and how I was going to pay the bills from here. The was NO WAY I would have left this baby here in China without me!!!! So PRAISE GOD Hannah is fine and will be comming home on fri!!!! Yes that is me holding Hannah's hands and keeping her in correct position for the X-rays......





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God everything turned out all right. I know the past day or so must have been a very stressful time waiting for the ALL CLEAR.

Enjoy the next few days. You and the girls are in my thoughts

Susan and Kate
Riverview FL

Aus said...

Very cool updates - it's looking like the trip of a lifetime for everybody! Why am I not surprised that Hannah has charmed everyone? Yeah - Baba will be wrapped right around her little finger...but most of us are!

Hugs - very cool stuff here!

aus and co.

Sammy said...

Thank you Jesus everything went well... besides having to stay up all night.

Lesa said...

Oh Sandy! I'm so very sorry that you and Hannah had to go through this. I think these tests just aren't fair!!!! Poor little baby!

I know coming home is going to the best thing ever.

Candy said...

Thank goodness everything turned out fine.