Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

ALMOST THERE

We leave for the CIVIL AFFAIRS OFFICE in less than 1 hour!!!
Meg and I are beautifing ourselves :) We want to make a good first impression.
You would think this would get easier with each adoption, but it doesn't. I'm a nervous wreck.
Get ready little girl because your life is about to change! Mommy and big sister Megan are coming for you now!!! We love you so much and can't wait to see your precious little face and hug and kiss you!

3 comments:

Aus said...

By now it'd a done deal and your dumpling is in you arms! Might I say 'hoorah'! ;)

Great joy for you here in Cincy -

hugs - aus and co.

~R said...

Oh I can remember that nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach like it was yesterday ~ in fact just thinking about it for you it comes back! But by now she is all yours and I am praying the nervousness has been replaced by tremendous relief and joy! {{HUGS}} ~R

Cheryl F. said...

I am so excited for you and can't wait to see her with her mommy finally after this long wait...Hugs Cheryl