Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

and it starts

4 AM the driver shows up to take us to the airport and tells us he can't take us because our luggage is too big. I say, it's the dimensions JET BLUE says I can take,,,and he argues with us that it's too big..he has a regular car and has to pick up 2 more people and we should be more considerate of others. and I said....no one told us we couldn't bring luggage, and it went back and forth for awhiloe, I was getting out of the car and Mike was going to drive us to the airport ( LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE) when the driver said, NO NO get in, It's OK, but next time don't bring big luggage. THER WON'T BE A NEXT TIME BUDDY!
and so it goes...the 2 ladies only had 1 suitcase and all was well. We checked in, had breakfast and now we are sitting here at gate 6 gagging on some woman's perfume, and if she sits with us...I will be puking the whole way to JFK.

7 comments:

Aus said...

Fair winds and following seas - look forward to your update after arrival!

hugs - aus and co.

Lisa said...

Ah sounds exciting all ready!!! I'll be waiting for that st post from China!!!! Praying for smooth travel and that you can get access if not I am waiting!!!

Sammy said...

OK, this is making me feel better by TA isn't here yet. : - )

Candy said...

I just know this was not a pretty sight at your house this morning. Maybe this is why I couldn't fall asleep last night. I must have been worried about you.

Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

OMGOSH!!! I hope things get better and that smelly lady is at the opposite end of the plane! Safe travels!!!
~Kathy in Ak

Anonymous said...

Safe travel,I remember seeing MEG at the GWCA meeting in Coral Springs when she had just come home the week before. You or Mike had almost busted your butt on the ice, it will be warm this time :) Meg was the first adopted China girl I had seen. Julie had been thinking about China and Susan found her a single parent spot the next month. Meg will always be special to me..Kacey's Nana Susan

Mary said...

Sorry to comment so late, Sandy. I feel terrible about the driver...what a jerk! Who did you use so I make a note NOT to use them!!! Glad you got off OK in the end.