Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

Shopping :)

Shopping again.

The new families needed a few things so we decided we could also use some extras. We went to the local "Wal-Mart". Anyhow, Boys, I found a 2nd BAKUGAN for you both, with CHINESE writing on them :)

Hannah LOVES Susan's mom Grace. She always wants to walk with her so I took a few pics so she will remember her when she gets older. We bought a carry-on since we didn't bring one with us and we need to bring Hannah's Chest X-ray to immigration with us. It won't fit in a backpack. I also bought a beautiful Tea Set that I need to carry on.

The families are receiving their children now and Meg and Hannah are here in the room eating noodles.

Meg and I decided to pack for home this afternoon...Ya think we're pushin' it?

We laid out 3 outfits each and clothes for the Hong Kong to Ft. Lauderdale flights and are anxious to see if we can fit everything we bought in the 4 suitcases we brought.

Hannah is going to fit so well into our family. She's a shopper for sure. See the truck? She wanted it, I said it won't fit in the suitcase. She said "But I will have fun with it". If it doesn't fit, we'll leave it behind. But it's here in the room :)
Remind me to NEVER take Paisley and Hannah to TARGET!
The statues you see below are the figures for THE ASIAN GAMES!



















No comments: