Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

SATURDAY AFTERNOON.~ Lunch at a Traditional Cantonese Restaurant

This is PIDGEON. More photes later, we are meeting a family for lunch in a few minutes. It's Sunday afternoon here in China. I'm behind on my posting I know, but internet keeps going down and I can;t get to my BLOG in the last few days. My friend Lisa is filling in for me. Everyting is going great and we are looking forward to bringing Fang Ying Home. She's such a little ham. Everyone loves her. She won;t take her pearls off, so glad they were only $3.
OK, off to lunch and when I get back I'll try and add more lunch pics. They raised their won chickens in the parking lot so their poultry if fresh :) Oh fopr a hamburger and French Fries that don't cost $15 US.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TIP:

If your daughter loves the pearls so much buy SEVERAL sets. Our daugther fell in love with a jade neckalce and bracelet and I was so glad I bought several sets in several sizes.

She has only lost one bracelet, and was overjoyed that I 'found it' (it is a new one but she doesn't know :)