Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

SUNDAY MORNING 5/23

Really really fast post...we woke up! Meg and I just made the breakfast buffet. It doesn;t hold a candle to the WHITE SWAN even though this is a Super 5 Star hotel. Anyhow, We boith miss daddy. Meg said at breakfast "don't you feel more safer with daddy here"? Um, YES! and we wished everyone could have been here with us. Meg said, "people would really stare at us if our whote camily came" But here we are, having to take responsibility for ourselves...I don't like it., I'm too used to Mike doing it all!
Anyhow, 1 more day till we meet Little Dumpling!! We're going out exploring and taking pics now and will load them tonight.

5 comments:

Sammy said...

I can't believe you are there!

Jeannie said...

I can't wait until you meet Little Dumpling!!!

Lisa said...

You can do it!! You can get it all done! Mark took me with him last trip to exchange $$ etc.. so if I had to go it alone in the future I could do it. I so wish I had been able to go with you and Meg! I am so so excited for you and Meg!!!!

Tammie said...

Meg looks amazing! She is so grown up. It's almost as if it happened overnight. :-)

You girls are going to be more than fine. I have faith!

Kristy said...

That is so sweet about Daddy:) I know that made Mike all smiles!