Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This may be my last post from China. Oh my, it went too fast! It's almost 10 PM Wed. night. We came home from our last dinner in China, with our new friends, about 2 hours ago. Meg and Hannah have had their baths, Hannah is asleep, and Meg is waiting patiently for me to complete my posts for the night so we can finish our packing. Tomorrow we'll have an early breakfast and then go with the other families to see Shaimin Island for the very last time. They're all doing medicals, we are just shopping :) We have a late check out and then to the airport around 7 PM. Our flight leaves for Hong Kong after 10 PM. We'll stay at the airport hotel tomorrow night and catch our flight to JFK Friday morning before 10 am. We are scheduled to arrive in Ft Lauderdale at 8 PM Friday night.
If we have the chance, I'll post tomorrow after breakfast or in the afternoon before check out. We'll see what our schedule is like.
THANK YOU ALL, FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT, THE EMAILS AND COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG. YOU ALL KEPT ME GOING AND I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.
I'll be sure to post photos Saturday when I'm home.

6 comments:

ourchinagirls said...

Sandy,

I have so enjoyed tagging along on your trip with you! I know you are ready to come home, but I have been hanging on every one of your posts. We are so close, yet so far from our little one! Having you in China has made our time go by faster.

Christie

Sammy said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip! I'm sure they all can't wait for you to get home.

Lesa said...

Sandy, Meg, and Hannah....Save travels home!

Aus said...

Wow - all done and on the road by now, it's about 7PM thursday your time. We know that trust mart well - I had flashbacks! - and the Dumpling dressed for the embassy - just a living doll!

Thanks for sharing your journey with us - safe travels home - looking forward to seeing more after you get past the jet lag - and we love you guys right back!

hugs - great joy -

aus and co.

Bobbie* said...

LOL You wait until you are home Saturday. You are not going to feel like sitting down and posting photos. Just know I will totally understand if you are a few days before posting photos. :o)
Blessings Abound!! :o)*

Bobbie* said...

LOL You wait until you are home Saturday. You are not going to feel like sitting down and posting photos. Just know I will totally understand if you are a few days before posting photos. :o)
Blessings Abound!! :o)*